SR Aircraft Painter
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Aircraft Painter with experience painting aircraft and aircraft parts for a direct hire opportunity in Portland, OR
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Manages QSHE activities at a unit or site and supports operation teams.
- Know and assume the Customer's Quality, Safety and Environment Policy.
- Respect and enforce existing safety and environmental rules.
- Perform annual individual monitoring meetings with their staff.
- Perform trainings according to competences.
- Participate in level meetings.
- Ensure QSHE Management System and the defined processes are established, applied, and maintained in site/unit in accordance with implemented standards and established guidelines by the Division QHSE Director
- Report about the QSHE Management System operation, as well as its needs of improvement to the Division QHSE Director.
- Ensure compliance with customer’s QSHE requirements throughout the site/unit, preparing Quality Assurance Plans, when required, and ensuring their implementation and follow-up.
- Validate staff’s qualifications. Monitoring and controlling them.
- Ensure the quality of the processes and products to the customers of the unit/site (and to the Representative for the Official Quality Assurance (R.A.C.) only for Division who works according to EN9110) being their direct focal point.
- Elaborate and ensure compliance of the Process/Products Control Plans and Surveillance Plans in the site/unit in coordination with the Division QHSE Director.
- Ensure that corrective and preventive actions resulting from QSHE monitoring are implemented and carried out correctly in the site/unit.
- Monitor the site QSHE continuous improvement plan and coordinate with the customer on any improvement opportunities.
- Calculate, follow and report QHSE indicators to QHSE Division Director and Operation Unit/Site Manager.
- Work with the QHSE Director to solve any QSHE issues relating to the customer or external interested parties.
- Evaluate and check SHE legal requirements compliance.
- Focal point with the client (first level) in matters of QSHE
- Perform Work Accident investigation
- Perform coordinating business activities regarding safety and health among us and customers/subcontractors.
- Control SHE Is monitoring and Measurement Plan, carrying out the actions that are within its competence (inspections, assessment of legal requirements and other requirements acquired by the organization, ...)
- Implement and follow actions to achieve QSHE targets
- Have authority, freedom, independence, and unrestricted access to QHSE Division Director and Operation Manager, which allows it to solve QSHE issues.
Qualifications and requirements:
- High School Graduate
- Intermediate level of English
- Knowledge about EN/AS 9100, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001. (EN9110 and ISO 50001 only if applicable to the site)
- HSE Risk Assessment training
- 1-year minimum experience in a similar position or 2 years as a Quality Controller
- Basic understanding of FAA regulations pertaining to CFR Part 145 repair station operations.
- Must have the minimum tools as required (Each tool must be etched/scribed with initials and/or numbers).
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights.