Fuel Cell Mechanic
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Sheet Metal Mechanics for an opportunity in Greenville, South Carolina.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Services water separators, checks meters for correct delivery and calibration, overhauls system components such as pressure regulating valves and excess valves, disassembles, adjusts, aligns, and calibrates gauges and meters or replaces them, removes and installs equipment such as filters and piping to modify system or repair and replace system component.
- Duties include: cleaning fuel tanks and distribution lines, removing corrosion and repainting surfaces, overhauling vacuum and pressure vents, floating roof seals, hangers, and roof sumps, and maintaining record of inspections and repairs
Qualifications and requirements:
- High school education or equivalent (GED)
- 2+ years of previous fuel cell experience is required.
- Must provide employee owned tools in accordance with company requirements.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights. ?