LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Inventory Clerks for an opportunity in Shreveport, LA.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Inventory Clerk will assist in the organization and inventory management of the aircraft spare parts facility. Job duties include but are not limited to; data entry, physical inventory counts, relabeling of inventory bins and bags, and lifting aircraft inventory up to 75 pounds (assistance equipment available).
Qualifications and requirements:
- Must be able to follow directions.
- Must be reliable and report to work every scheduled day.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights. ?