A large client of ours in Belliville is looking for 1st shift Cartridge Assembler for their production team. This client is a large ink packager and distributor for custom label printing machines. Pay is $15p/hour. They are a Fortune 100 company offering great job stability and incredible 401K and Benefits once direct.
Shift: 6:30AM to 5PM, Tuesday to Friday. 4, ten hour shifts.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assembling and packaging plastic ink containters with a goal of 95 per shift
- Utilize basic hand and power tools to assist in process
- Packaging product securily to prepare for shipment
- Able to multi-task and work 2 to 3 lines at a time
- Comfortable with working on feet for the entire shift, packing and moving boxes weighing up to 50lbs, repeatedly.
- Read and understand work orders that describe what goes in every box.
- Comfortable with working in a production enviornment and working at a machine
- Follow product quality guidelines to assure company standards.
- Close attention to detail and taking time to do the job.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status