LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Avionics Technician with experience performing electrical and avionics related maintenance and aircraft modifications on commercial aircraft for an opportunity in Englewood, CO.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Avionics Installers will install, fabricate, assemble, modifiy, test, operate and troubleshoot aircraft avionics and electrical systems. Fabricate avionics, electrical and medical systems to engineering schematic specifications. Operationally tests avionics, electrical, and medical systems per manufacturer’s instructions.
- Performs build-up activities related to electrical installations such as parts recording, harness fabrication, continuity testing, and securing in aircraft.
- Troubleshoots electrical schematics when appropriate.
- Assist on design activities with planning installation/repair modifications.
- Assists with planning and documenting in-flight testing, certification, and troubleshooting procedures. Assists in FAA repair station documentation – action procedures (work order, FAA Form 337’s, aircraft weight and balance, equipment list changes, log book entries, parts recording, documentation changes).
- Orders parts and supplies for department, maintains necessary stock levels, evaluates parts for repair/restock.
- Maintains the upkeep of the work area, equipment and materials.
- Performs other duties as required.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Two years Civilian Aviation or Four years Military Aviation experience as an installer required. Helicopter experience preferred.
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights. ?