LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Payroll Coordinator for an opportunity in Indianapolis, Indiana
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing support to all Rolls-Royce companies in North America with weekly and semi- monthly pay cycles for both hourly (union & non-union) and salary employees.
- Ensures that Rolls-Royce complies with federal, state and local withholding (depositing and reporting) requirements including issuing timely and accurate pay checks, maintaining adequate records of all data and transactions, responding to supervisors and employee questions and resolving issues and assuring privacy of all payroll related records.
- Processes hourly time and attendance including running daily reports, resolving coding issues, balancing time processing, maintaining department securities and making adjustments as required.
- Calculates and processes checks for hourly employees including entering bereavements, overtime and grievances; calculating rate change adjustments; running queries; verifying payroll tables, processes off-cycle checks, etc.
- Maintains changes to employees’ deduction tables. Ensures compliance with payroll tax regulations.
- Process employees’ garnishments and remittances.
- Other payroll related duties as assigned.
- Prior knowledge of large payroll processing
- Knowledge of SAP Payroll Systems
- Above Average Excel Skills
- Able to work on own and as part of a team
- Ability to work from home and in office
Qualifications and requirements:
- Associate Degree Accounting / Business
- 2-3 years payroll experience
- SAP system would be considered an asset
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights. ?