A&P Mechanic - Contract Hire
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an A&P Mechanics with civilian helicopter maintenance experience for an opportunity in Grand Prairie, Texas.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
A&P Technicians troubleshoot discrepancies on helicopter systems, and perform inspections to maintain airworthiness, repair discrepancies on aircraft, and perform test functions on the flight line.
- Comply with routine aircraft Inspections, repairs, component replacement and flight test procedures.
- Document and record maintenance functions in FAA approved records format.
- Technician must be able to discern information from the appropriate maintenance manual, wiring diagrams, or FAA documentation to perform requested task to maintain assigned aircraft.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 5+ years of maintenace experience on Airbus model civilian helicopters.
- High school diploma or equivalent; further education or advance instruction relative to technical field is preferred.
- Previous Repairman Certificate and FCC preferred.
- Must have knowledge in the proper operation of a multimeters, oscilloscopes, RF signal generators, and soldering equipment.
- Must have electronic component level theory and be able to identify symbols on schematics and wiring diagrams.
- Ability to use precision measuring equipment and hand tools appropriate to the assigned tasks; general mechanics hand tools and appropriate tool box are required.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work overtime and/or weekends as assigned dependent on production needs
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently
- Conduct oneself in accordance with Company’s Core Values
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights. ?