Assembler– 1st Shift
Our facility in Wood Dale is looking for a 1st shift Assembler to join our distribution team. We are a large ink packager and distributor for custom label printing machines. They are a Fortune 100 company offering great job stability and incredible 401K and Benefits once direct. Pay is 16hr, No interview needed!
Shift: 6am to 4:30 Monday through Thursday
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assembly of printers using hand and power tools daily
- Follow a blueprint daily to assembler parts to specification
- Comfortable with working on feet for the entire shift.
- Perform basic math (addition/subtraction/multiplication).
- Read and understand work orders that describe what goes in every box.
- Follow product quality guidelines to assure company standards.
- Close attention to detail and taking time to do the job.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status