Buyer & Planner
Our ideal Buyer Planner will
Be responsible for developing production/supply plans that consider forecasts, availability of material and manufacturing capacity.
In your main role, you will:
- Be responsible for identifying and maintaining the appropriate planning parameters in ERP systems to optimize subassembly production and raw material supply plans.
- Perform material requirements planning through high interaction/coordination with manufacturing personnel and external suppliers extension, inventory reduction, lead time reduction, Consignment and 3PL.
- Driving forward our Lean Conversion by implementing consignment, Kanban, just-in-time, postponement and other materials strategies to reduce inventory while increasing delivery.
- Provide materials support by coordinating and scheduling material purchase orders based on Kanban requirements and evaluation of reports.
- Effectively manage material requirement changes resulting from Engineering Change Notifications (ECNs), product End of Life (EOL) or product End of Support (EOS).
Critical Success Factors for the Ideal Candidate Profile are:
- A flexible and creative professional style with a knack for building relationships, influencing and challenging the status quo.
- Proactive and strategic thinker who first understands business and associate needs and is then keen to bring forward and test new ideas and industry-leading practices to bring a better communications experience to our associates.
- Service-oriented, team player who seeks feedback to continuously improve programs.
- Excellent listening skills and ability to understand and interpret business needs to define communication requirements for a variety of audiences.
- Must have well developed executive presence; ability to lead and manage project teams with a range of experience and skills and engage at the highest executive level.
Your Education and/or Background Experience will have:
- Broad Supply Chain and data analytics.
- Previous experience leading sourcing workshops and/or Kaizen events.
- Effective leadership and facilitation demonstrated.
- International experience desirable.
- Lean manufacturing experience preferred.