LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Composite Bonder with technical experience in Tulsa, OK.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Composite Bonder performs bonding of metallic or nonmetallic materials to fabricate parts for aircraft applications using products and processes are varied but generally not complex in scope. The level of work performed requires some skill and experience. Works under regular supervision applying standard procedures and solutions to meet work requirements. Priorities are determined by management.
- Reads and interprets blueprints, drawings, manuals, specifications sketches, job orders, planning documents and engineering drawings. Determines equipment requirements and the method and sequences of operation to be followed in fabrication of parts using materials such as graphite, fiberglass, plastic, boron, flock, mat, epoxy resins, rubber and like materials.
- Plans, lays out, fabricates and builds adhesive bonded assemblies of metallic and nonmetallic composite materials. Fabricate composite and metal parts into subassemblies for the purpose of prefitting in preparation for bonding/curing in presses, ovens, and autoclaves.
- Lays out, prefits, assemble and performs lay-up on a variety of metal to metal and composite bonded assemblies. Fits core in panels where close tolerances are required for installation of details for completion of assembly. Performs vacuum bagging for Autoclave cures up to 100 psi.
- Lays out and marks dimensions and reference lines on material to develop and trace patterns of product or parts, or uses templates.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Must have Tech school training or relevant experience.
- Must be able to read and write the English language and learn to interpret and comprehend company policies, procedures, safety instructions, work instructions, engineering specifications, Material Safety Data Sheets, and other like documents used in an aerospace manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to arrive at work on time, work on-site, and attend regularly.
- Must be able to work in excess of eight (8) hours per day and five (5) days per week, if required.
- Must have High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to pass a Background check and Urinalysis.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights. ?