LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Interior Mechanic with modification and repair experience on corporate aircraft for an opportunity in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Interior Mechanics will maintain, inspect, repair, modify, overhaul and troubleshoot corporate aircraft in compliance with policies, manuals, procedures and requirements.
- Installs parts according to work orders and engineering drawings.
- Estimates material requirements and tools or equipment needed to perform job.
- Sets up and operates tools to cut, form and finish material for the job.
- Fabricates and installs interior components.
- Bonds components as required.
- Maintains work order and calls for inspection as necessary.
- Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining good communications, coordination, and working relations with Company personnel and management.
- Assumes responsibility for ensuring that fabrication and installation functions are completed in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or assigned.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Corporate aircraft interior removal/replacement/modification experience.
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights. ?