Aircraft Painter - New Bonus!
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Aircraft Painter with experience painting aviation, automotive, or marine vessels for an opportunity in Bridgeport, West Virginia.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Aircraft Painters prepare aircraft and / or component parts by performing surface preparation tasks prior to application of primer and topcoat. Install sealant and erosion tape. Apply primer and topcoat. Layout aircraft to customer specifications. Inspect, perform touch-up and polish painted surfaces for a finished appearance. Perform and document work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations.
- Adhere to General Work Requirements (Factory, Shop and / or Hanger positions)
- Comply with environmental health / safety policies / procedures. Participate in 5-S activities.
- Perform all work in a safe and timely manner.
- Perform surface preparation on aircraft and component parts
- Apply primer / topcoat / final spray
- Perform touch ups as needed
- Polish painted surfaces for finished appearance
- Install sealant and erosion tape
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 1+ years of painting experience (aviation, automotive, or marine).
You have satisfactory results on Pulmonary Function evaluation in order to obtain respirator certification
- You have formal vocational training or equivalent
- You have customer service / aviation work experience
- You have basic PC skills
- You have basic knowledge pulling maintenance manuals / IPCs from computer
- You have basic knowledge of regulations dealing with transportation of hazardous materials
- You have demonstrated ability to communicate in both written and verbal form on individual and / or aircraft status
- You have demonstrated ability to interpret and work with mechanical engineering drawings
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights.