Inspection Program Analyst
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Inspection Program Analyst in Atlanta, GA
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsible for analyzing program tasks, checks and task cards to make best use of resources, including manpower to ensure a safe, compliant and efficient maintenance/inspection program. Additionally the technician will perform data analysis that will include reviewing of all defects (including PIREPS) for tasks that are associated with Inspection Programs. This analysis will be used to substantiate deletions and/or escalations of tasks to include maintenance and inspections that are in FAA approved maintenance programs. This analysis will also be used to justify any adjustment that may be driven by operational requirements
Accurately assess and take actions for any degraded performance that could affect the safety of operations.
Monitor all defects for each inspection package to accurately identify trends and perform basic root cause analysis to substantiate adjustments to maintenance program tasks.
Develop, maintain, and present substantiation reports of each program analysis findings to support escalations/adjustments of maintenance programs tasks.
Provide other analysis for fleet, aircraft, or component performance requirements when requested.
Perform other tasks as directed by Manager-Inspection Programs
Qualifications and requirements:
- Possess Airframe & Powerplant License.
- Knowledge of aviation maintenance manuals pertaining to company fleet type aircraft.
- Knowledge of aircraft components and systems.
- Proficient knowledge of ATA specification 100 system.
- Three years maintenance and/or inspection experience on Regional aircraft.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office software (Word & Excel).
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written, with the ability to effectively communicate with other departments and vendors.
- Ability to learn new computer programs as related to the job function.
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills.
- Knowledge of TRAX/AURA and Citrix applications.
- Ability to perform job duties with minimal supervision or direction.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Knowledge of Safety Risk Management process and how it applies to the analysis process.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights. ?