We are a multi industry parts manufacturer in Bensenville, IL. We are a industry leader in various custom metal fabrication solutions. We are currently hiring for a 1st Shift CNC Machinist and pay starts at $26p/hour depending on experience. 5+ years of experience preferred. Below are a few key things related to the role.
- 7AM to 4:30PM, Monday through Friday
- Starting at $26 p/hour, but can be flexible for the right experience. Time and half for time worked over 40 hours.
- 5+ years of experience Setting Up and Operating a CNC Mazak, Mill or Lathe Machine
- Responsible for the safe and efficient operation of all machining equipment in the machining cell including saw, various deburring equipment, CNC mills, and CNC lathes
- Programming CNC mill and CNC lathe using Mazatrol language, G&M -codes, and MasterCam program
- Perform set-up for jobs including, making fixtures, installing tooling, and checking program for accuracy to required quality levels
- Responsible for expediting priority jobs
- Perform all required inspection checks to ensure parts are in tolerance and meet customer requirements
- Responsible for using the correct inspection equipment and tools to perform quality checks.
- Responsible for maintaining and storing all cutting tools, inspection tools, and specialized machine cell equipment to required standards
- Responsible for optimizing each machining process to produce the most efficient and productive process possible.
- Moves completed jobs to next operation within value streams
- Completes all machine only parts in preparation for shipping
- Stores all material remnants in specific inventory areas
- Maintains reusable fixtures
- Visually inspects the quality of incoming material and notifies Purchasing of any quality issues
- Responsible for daily / weekly equipment maintenance as posted on equipment
- Responsible for notifying Value Stream Leads of preventive or emergency maintenance issues and needed consumables
- Participates in QC/continuous improvement processes in support of increased efficiencies