LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Composite Technicians with experience fabricating composite parts from Fiberglass, Carbon and Kevlar utilizing wet lay-up and prepreg applications for an opportunity in Englewood, CO
Essential Duites & Responsibilities
- Designs and constructs composite and wood molds, fabricates plastic and composite parts from respective molds, constructs small sheet metal or wood parts as needed
- Repair aircraft and aircraft components utilizing wet lay-up applications and vacuum bag procedures
- Installs manufactured parts into the interior/exterior of aircraft
- Repairs aircraft parts returned from customers, paints aircraft components
Other Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintains upkeep of machinery, tools and work area
- Works as team member under deadline pressures
Experience & Education
- High School or GED certificate required.
- FAA Airframe License is desired.
- Composites manufacturing and repair experience desired.
- Vacuum generator, table saw, sheet metal shear, hand and power brake, roller, belt sander, band saw, milling machine, sheet metal related hand and air tools.
- Employee must provide necessary hand tools.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights. ?