LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Avionics Technician for an opportunity in Owego, NY
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Avionics Aviation Mechanic Position that Interprets installation drawings and/or maintenance manuals to perform avionics installations of aircraft harnesses, box installs, and testing .
A&P license preferred but not required with equivalent experience.
- Performing Standard Aviation Maintenance
- Installation of Antennas, Avionics Racks, and Wire Harnesses
- Installing/Integrating equipment using approved drawings, manufacturing aides / tooling, and technical manuals
- Performing system testing using documented Acceptance Test Procedures (ATPs)
- Documenting work order progress per within Solumina / SAP or other computer based work instructions
- Documenting maintenance actions using approved government and LM procedures and paper forms
- Enforce security procedures for working in a classified area at all times
- Compliance with all Safety and FOD elimination policies
Qualifications and requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED and 4 or more years of experience
- The position requires long periods of stand, walk, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, and detect gasses or fuel leaks
- Basic Computer Skills Required. (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Position requires ability to lift 40lbs
- Must have min Interim Secret Clearance
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you are ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights. ?