LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Avionics Techs for an opportunity in Greenville, South Carolina.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Performs a variety of duties in the electronic, mechanical, electro-mechanical, and/or optical areas. Works from schematics, engineering drawings and written or verbal instructions. Installs wire harness assemblies to include clamping, tying and terminations. Operates related equipment; conducts tests and reports data in prescribed format. Prepares prescribed compounds and solutions.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 2+ Years of Aircraft Modification experience required.
- C-130 experience required
- Candidate will provide shadowed toolbox with etched tools per minimum inventory and specifications as detailed by the company.
- Aircraft modification experience is required.
- A&P License preferred.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights. ?