Reliability Analyst Technician
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Reliability Analyst Technician in Atlanta, GA.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
This position assists in the analysis of overall fleet performance in terms of safety, reliability and fleet economics. The Reliability Analyst Technician is responsible for the administration of the long-term mechanical performance monitoring, data analysis, and data trend analysis for the requirements of FAA approved Reliability Program. The position is also responsible for accurately diagnosing short term trends and recommending actions for improvement.
- Accurately assess and take immediate actions for any degraded performance that could affect the safety of the operations.
- Monitoring long term mechanical performance for the assigned fleet. Perform basic root cause analysis. Identify adverse performance trends.
- Monitoring of defects, delays, cancellations and component removals on a daily and weekly bases to accurately identify adverse trends, perform basic root cause analysis to aide in correcting negative trends.
- Perform analysis of mechanical related flight events such as diversions, return to block, air turn backs, and rejected take offs to identify trends; and produce trend reports for distribution to appropriate Quality, Technical Support, and Maintenance personnel.
- Analyze seasonal performance issues and perform basic root cause analysis. Recommend changes or modifications to the aircraft or program to correct negative performance trends.
- Monitor and analyze aircraft alerts generated from the Repetitive Aircraft program to look for systemic issues across the fleet.
- Perform trend analysis on component removals and review teardown reports to develop recommendations to Technical Support or Maintenance Personnel for changes to the maintenance programs, vendor work scopes, or maintenance practices.
- Monitor and analyze trends on aircraft following visits to contract maintenance providers.
- Develop, maintain and present fleet, system, and performance reports for middle and senior management and our partner airlines.
- Assist in the analysis of over alert conditions identified in the monthly Mechanical Reliability Report. Provide analysis results to Fleet Managers for their respective fleet to aide in CAE process.
- Assist Reliability personnel in analyzing mechanical performance data.
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly Mechanical Reliability Report process.
- Provide other analysis for fleet, aircraft, or component performance issues when requested.
- Perform other task as directed by the Manager-Reliability.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Associates degree or higher in business, engineering, management, or aviation related field.
- Formal course or training in Microsoft Office.
- Four years experience in aviation preferably in the maintenance field.
- Knowledge of aviation maintenance manuals.
- Knowledge of aircraft components and systems.
- Proficient knowledge of the ATA specification 100 system.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office software (Word and Excel).
- Proficient in use of Adobe Acrobat software.
- Strong communication skills verbal and written, with the ability to effectively communicate with oversight authorities, other departments, and vendors.
- Ability to learn new computer programs as related to the job function.
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills.
- Knowledge of TRAX and/or AURA and Citrix applications.
- Ability to perform job duties with minimal supervision or direction.
- Ability to be able to multi-task.
- Requires picking up parts and manuals up to 30 pounds.
- Some travel may be required.
- Satisfactory performance and attendance in current job.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights. ?