LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Seat Assemblers with mechanical assembly experience for an opportunity in Greensboro, NC.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Under limited supervision, performs assembly operations to build up and assemble units of moderate complexity within prescribed cycle-time
- Positions, installs, and assembles parts and subassemblies by using templates and reading/following work instructions.
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies.
- Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Works from assembly instructions, parts lists, wire lists, diagrams, verbal instructions and notes to assemble, wire and install a wide variety of components, and selects components to be integrated into subassembly and assembly units.
- Utilizes small hand tools such as wire strippers, crimpers, wrenches, screwdrivers, pliers, cutters of various types, and other standard wiring and assembly tools.
Qualifications and requirements:
1+ years experience in a complex assembly environment.
Basic computer skills
Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
Must have ability to read and comprehend blueprints, work instructions, and other technical data.
Must possess good interpersonal skills with strong desire to work in a teamwork environment
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, work instructions, and procedure manuals.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent, and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights.