LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Hydraulic technicians with Aviation experience for an opportunity in Greenville, SC
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The hiring manager is looking for people that have knowledge and understanding of the basic operations of aircraft hydraulics.
- Aircraft Hydraulics maintenance.
- Performs test and checkout of mechanical, electrical, propulsion, structural, hydraulic subsystems and complete systems located at field locations away from primary company operations.
- Verifies and corrects such things as welds, sheet metal assemblies, controls, alignment of equipment.
- MUST have Tube Bending and Fabrication Experience
- Fabricates Fluid lines and Cables
- Build up of wheels and tires
- Performs Test Bench Checkouts and Testing
- Hydraulic Fluid Sampling
Qualifications and requirements:
- HS Diploma or GED and 3 or more years of experience
- Must have Tube Bending and fabrication experience
- Hydraulic experience is required
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you are ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights. ?