LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Software Engineer for an opportunity in Hazelwood, MO
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Develops, documents and maintains architectures, requirements, algorithms, interfaces and designs for software systems. Develops and maintains code and integrates software components into a fully functional software system. Develops software verification plans, test procedures and test environments, executing the test procedures and documenting test results to ensure software system requirements are met. Performs software project management and software supplier management functions. Develops, selects, tailors and deploys software processes, tools and metrics. Executes and documents software research and development projects. Serves as a subject matter expert for software domains, system-specific issues, processes and regulations. Tracks and evaluates software team and supplier performance to ensure product and process conformance to project plans and industry standards. Works under general direction.
- Design and develop training products to meet customer requirements
- Communicate with end-users to understand and document their requirements
- Develop training manuals and other training materials for various Albedo product deliveries
- Develop, document, and maintain secure agile software development processes with a focus on automated processes
- Deploying apps within established processes, to include IT and security, on pathway to production level deployment
Qualifications and requirements:
- Possess a Technical Bachelor's, Master's or a PhD degree (A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study)
- 3+ years’ experience with software design, development, debugging, and performing software integration and test
- Experience using DevOps/CI-CD and supporting tools such as TFS, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Artifactory, Git
- 3+ years’ experience in software development life cycles, configuration management and best agile software engineering practice.
- Web App development
- Agile software development, extreme programming
- Angular (front end framework)
- Type script (front end programming language)
- Spring (back end framework)
- Kotlin (back end programming language)
- Pipeline definition supporting continuous integration / continuous development (CICD)
- Data extraction
- Experience with learning management systems (LMS)
- Deploying apps within Boeing and through Boeing processes, to include IT and security, on pathway to production level deployment
- Immersive (AR/VR) / Game Development, especially Unity 3D (Game Engine) is a plus
- WebRTC is a plus
- Server Sent Events is a plus
- Learning Management Systems is a plus
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you are ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights. ?