A&P Field Mechanic - Helicopter
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a A&P Mechanics with experience performing scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on helicopters for an opportunity in Lewiston, ME.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
A&P Mechanics will maintain, inspect, repair, modify, overhaul and troubleshoot commercial helicopters in compliance with policies, manuals, procedures and requirements.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years of field experience.
- Must have track and balance, engine/flight control rigging, electrical schematics experience.
- Augsta 109 and Pratt & Whitney training a plus.
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Respond to out of service calls within a predetermined timeframe, at various hours of the day and night
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights. ?