Engineering Technician IV
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Engineering Technician for an opportunity in Louisville, CO.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Executes building and testing of flight hardware along with troubleshooting activities in accordance with established policies, procedures, work instructions and specific customer requirements
- Completes parts lists, checks drawings in accordance with released engineering
- Work includes, but is not limited to, dismantling, repairing, fabricating, assembling and erecting structural components for GSE and flight hardware
- Assists as required during inspection verification or modification/maintenance procedures
- Has experience in fabrication work including metal, aluminum, composite and plastics
- Has basic knowledge of cutting, drilling and repair work
- Experience in two part compounds and bonding processes
- Experience with overhead cranes, gantries and powered industrial equipment
- Has mechanical assembly experience
- Understands the use of basic measuring tools (calipers, micrometers, height gages)
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Experience working in MRP
- Extensive hand tool experience
- Ability to read and follow complex written instructions
- Associate's degree in a related field of study and 6 or more years of experience
- A higher level degree may substitute for experience
- Related experience may be considered in lieu of required education
- Ability to understand and interpret moderately complex technical schematics, diagrams, blueprints, manuals and/or publications
- Thorough understanding of the use of standard laboratory test equipment, spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, Oscilloscope, Pitot static equipment, other measurement equipment, hand tools, and power tools
- Advanced skills with assembly, connectors and crimping techniques
- Previous experience and/or certifications within the aerospace and defense industry
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with AutoCAD or other 3-D CAD software
To conform to U.S. Government export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights.