Lead Avionics Technician
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Avionics Technician with experience performing electrical and avionics related maintenance and aircraft modifications on military fixed wing aircraft for an opportunity in Oklahoma, OK.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Avionics Technicians will install, inspect, test, adjust, or repair avionics equipment, such as radar, radio, and navigation on military fixedd wing aircraft in compliance with policies, manuals, procedures and requirements.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Minimum of three (3) years’ of avionics install experience required (Fabricating wire bundles, pinning connectors,routing wire bundles and trouble shooting the systems once installed).
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience working as an A&P mechanic.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience directing a maintenance team.
- Must have an A&P license
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights. ?