LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Airframe Assembly Technicians for an opportunity in Grand Prarie, Texas.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Aircraft Assembly Technicians will produce close-tolerance, advanced polymer products for a highly visible defense program. These positions will report to the Production Manager.
- Manufacturing of Polymer Products.
- Chemical Mixing and Inventory Management.
- Production Tooling and Equipment Preparation and Maintenance.
- Maintain a Clean and Orderly Work Area.
- ERP and Documentation Management & Completion.
- Raw Material Stock and Management.
- Contribute to Product and Process Optimization to Identify Opportunities for increased Quality and Reduction of Scrap/Rework.
- Support Team Approach to Evaluate Process Changes to Increase First Pass Yield.
- Support Manufacturing Operations for On-time Deliveries to Customers.
- Follow Work Instructions and Standards for Productivity and Quality throughout all Manufacturing Processes.
- Follow All Safety Standards.
- Participate in Continuous Improvement Activities.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Minimum One (1) Year Manufacturing Experience.
- Experience in Working with High Performance, Technical Polymers and/or Advanced Composite Materials.
- Ability to Work in a Team Environment.
- Possess Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
- Ability to Interact with Technical Lead to Understand and Follow Instructions.
- Ability to Work any Shift and Overtime, as Necessary.
- Able to Lift and Carry Up to 50 Pounds.
- Attention to Detail and Consistent Follow Through.
- Understanding of Key Lean Manufacturing Principles (TPS, CI, 5S, JIT etc.).
- Time Management (able to keep track of time in a fast working environment)
- Standing/Moving for long periods of time without any problem
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you are ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights. ?