LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Maintenance Controllers for an opportunity in Ypsilanti, Michigan.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate efficient and economical maintenance operations by providing technical assistance to guide personnel during maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Ensure that maintenance activities are conducted in compliance with Kalitta Air, LLC General Maintenance Manual (GMM), various company manuals, and FAR’s.
- Maintain and issue control numbers, and complete required paperwork, for Deferred Maintenance Items / Minimum Equipment List. (DMI/MEL), Configuration Deviation List (CDL) and Carryover Items (COI).
- Maintain the current DMI/MEL, CDL, COI status in the MISA database for tracking and communication.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Maintenance Control Manager.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Must have a valid A&P Certification, experience working heavy transport aircraft preferably 747-200, -400 and 767 aircraft
- Be able to use and understand aircraft maintenance manuals, parts catalogs, wiring diagram manuals and troubleshooting manuals,
- Have good computer skills and verbal communication skills.
- Maintenance Control experience is preferable but not required.
- Must have 2+ years of commercial line maintenance experience.
- Must be proficient in using the aircraft manuals including FIM, SRM, IPC, etc.
- Technician must be able to go in the cockpit without having to read a manual to get familiar with the aircraft.
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights. ?