LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an NDI Technician for an opportunity in Kinston, NC.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for using analysis techniques to evaluate the properties of a materials, components or systems without causing damage.
- Utilize Non-Destructive inspection methods (liquid penetrant, magnetic particle, thermography, shearography, eddy current, ultrasonic, radiography) to verify parts and processes are in compliance with customer engineering requirements.
- Set-up and standardize NDI equipment, process parts, interpret and evaluate for acceptance or rejection, and document results.
- Establish techniques from approved general procedure or work instructions for final approval.
- Conduct system performance checks in accordance with applicable process standards. Provide necessary guidance and/or supervision to trainees.
- Perform audit surveillance on non-destructive inspection processes and initiate and document any non-conformances according to specification, process and procedures.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Hands on experience on Non-Destructive inspection methods (liquid penetrant, magnetic particle, thermography, shearography, eddy current, ultrasonic, radiography)
- Candidate has to provide Poof of Training and OJT for Level II Ultrasonic NAS410 Certification
- MUST already have NAS-410 Certification and proof.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights. ?