LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Manufacturing Engineer for an opportunity in Kinston, NC.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates with engineering, manufacturing, and supply teams to develop and guide the program manufacturing and tooling plan.
- Ensures the identification and implementation of advanced manufacturing technologies and improves manufacturing processes in support of the type design. Uses process engineering principles and techniques.
- Develops, establishes, and guides requirements for assembly, tooling simulations, and manufacturing configurations.
- Performs trade and cost studies and assists in leading integrated product and process teams.
- Ability to apply knowledge in one or more of the following areas; Composite non-metallic, Electrical/Electronics, Machining, Sheet metal, Systems and Structures
Qualifications and requirements:
- 5+ years of experience
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights. ?