Material and Process Engineering & Tech
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Engineering technician for an opportunity in Kinston, NC.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyzes, researches, designs and develops materials and their related fabrication and application processes to develop and optimize materials for use in engineering design of and/or application in structures, systems and subsystems.
- Applies principles of chemistry, physics, and material behavior to develop metallic, non-metallic and composite material and processing specifications, fabrication and assembly processes. Develops, analyzes and applies material properties and design allowable, processing methods and quality engineering specifications and standards.
- Reviews and approves engineering drawings and documents for part conformance and to assist in resolving part failure analysis for fabrication, assembly and in service problems. Applies knowledge of aerospace mechanical/structural component fabrication and assembly processes and technologies to establish research and development strategies and plans.
- Develops and matures technology. Facilitates technology implementation in production and provides support to the user community.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 5+ years of experience
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights. ?