We are currently looking to hire two full time Batch Mixers for our 2nd shift in our plant in Itasca. We are a industry leading Ink/Chemical manufacturer and are quickly growing. Pay starts off at $16p/hour and will only go up over time. See below for some more information:
Summary: This position is responsible for retrieving materials, weighing, mixing, filling, forklift operation, shipping and receiving process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Follow detailed batch notes and utilize proper ingredients for accurate end product
- Print & adhere labels to containers
- Moving of empty & full 1 gallon, 5 gallon, 30 gallon, 55 gallon, and 275 gallon containers
- Filter & Fill same size containers using filter bags via gravity and mechanical feed
- Brings samples and paperwork to Q.C.
- Notify supervisor of product and/or inventory discrepancies
- Put away product after Q.C. approval and labeling of goods
- Assist in department cleaning and general maintenance
- Knowledge of basic math skills is a must
- Maintain company safety standards
- Participate in physical inventories
- Notify supervisor of any discrepancies
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
High School education or previous experience
Ability to communicate in English.
Ability to do basic math and write legibly
Basic computer skills are required