LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Aerospace Inspector for an opportunity in Stennis Space Center, MS
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Verifies product conformance to design requirements.
- Provides objective evidence of results. Validates work instructions, tooling requirements, certifications, process standards, policies and procedures.
- Identifies and documents discrepancies and segregates and controls non-conforming items.
- Performs preliminary review and disposition of non-conformance.
- Conducts product review with customer during product or process verification.
- Identifies repetitive or significant non-conformances and initiates requests for corrective action.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Education/experience typically acquired through basic education (e.g. High School diploma/GED) and typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. vocational school/Associate+2 years' related work, Bachelor, etc.).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights. ?