LAUNCH TransTechs is looking for a Diesel Technician to primarily focuses on the preventative maintenance of the fleet diesel equipment in Doral, FL.
Shift: 1st Mon - Fri
Pay: $25 - $30 per hour, depending on experience
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- A level Mechanic may occasionally be responsible for operating a fleet shop in absence of a Fleet Shop Manager or Lead Mechanic.
- Through their knowledge of the distribution industry, the team works with the companies to reduce costs, ensure compliance standards and assist locations with value added solutions to provide well maintained equipment for employees' use. Continued to evolve to be an employer of choice, providing excellent benefits, opportunities for development and highly competitive salaries.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED and minimum of one year related experience.
- Must possess own tools.
- Must have steel toe boots.
- Must have a valid Driver's License.
- Ability to frequently lift, push and/or pull weights in excess of 50 pounds, occasionally lift, push and/or pull weights in excess of 100 pounds.
- Some travel may be required.
- ASE Certification preferred.
- Commercial Driver's License preferred.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.