LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking A&P Mechanics with Dash 8 repair experience for an opportunity in Ardmore, Oklahoma.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
A&P Mechanics will maintain, inspect, repair, modify, overhaul and troubleshoot Dash 8 aircraft in compliance with policies, manuals, procedures and requirements.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Must have 5+ years of Dash 8 repair experience.
- Current A license required. A&P is preferred.
- Must have shadowed tool box.
- Willing to work in a fast paced environment
- Team Player – works well with others (good attitude)
- Quick Learner to adjust to company Procedures, Policies and Repair Station requirements.
- Familiar with Manuals (AMM, FIM, SRM, WDM, IPC and Task Cards)
- Must be willing to work overtime
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights. ?