Supply Chain Analyst
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Supply Chain Analysts for an opportunity in Fort Worth, TX
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Supply Chain Analyst will analyze the movement of goods through the supply chain pipeline, identify and analyze gaps, and develop improvements
Qualifications and requirements:
- Experience in supply chain or purchasing environment
Data entry experience
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights. ?