AV Software Engineer
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a AV Software Engineer for an opportunity in Denver, Colorado.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Help with the numerous software development tasks
- Support Jenkins pipeline development
- Avionics backlog work
- Continued DAS cleanup work
- Silicon bird development
Qualifications and requirements:
- Experience as the responsible engineer for critical components of an aircraft avionics suite
- Experience with continuous integration tools
- Experience with Python, shell scripting
- Experience developing and refining system level requirements from formal and informal sources
- 5+ years industry experience, ideally in aerospace or automotive software development
- Exposure to a wide variety of aircraft software development standards
- Significant experience in C++
- Experience with real time operating systems and process scheduling
- Experience interfacing with I/O hardware including analog, discrete, and serial data
- Experience with socket programming and network communication including an understanding of the physical, data, network, and transport layers
- Experience developing automated test suites
- Excellent communication skills — able to partner internally and research and interact with potential suppliers
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights.