LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Aerospace Engineer for an opportunity in Englewood, CO.
- Bachelor's of Science degree in Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, or other related discipline and typically 10 or more years of relevant experience
- Practical knowledge of engineering principles and practices
- Understanding of Computer Aided Engineering tools and Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
- Experience working in multi-disciplinary design and development teams
The ability to obtain and maintain a Secret U.S. Security Clearance is required
- Exposure to Engineering Simulation such Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) and Thermal Analysis using tools such as StarCCM or CFD++.
- Understanding of aircraft external loads, aircraft performance and stability and control.
- Familiarity with wind tunnel and aircraft flight test.
- Background in the Aerospace and Defense Industry
- Understanding of system-level static and dynamic modeling and simulation
- Exposure to aircraft stability principles and control system design and analysis
- Knowledge of industry standard aerospace principles, to include, but not limited to parametric design, model-based definition, fundamentals of flight mechanics
This position requires the ability to obtain and maintain a Secret U.S. Security Clearance. U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance for employment. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Department of Defense Consolidated Adjudications Facility (DoD CAF), a federal government agency, handles the adjudicative aspects of the security clearance eligibility process for industry applicants. Adjudicative factors which affect the outcome of the eligibility determination include, but are not limited to, allegiance to the US, foreign influence, foreign preference, criminal conduct, security violations and illegal drug use.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights.