Avionics Technician - Helicopter
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Avionics Technicians with experience performing installations, modifications, repairs and troubleshooting of avionics systems on light to medium helicopters for an opportunity in Fort Worth, Texas.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Avionics Technicians will perform installations, modifications, repairs and troubleshooting of avionics systems on light to medium civilian commercial helicopters.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Must have 2+ years experience performing installs and technician duties.
- Must possess ability to perform testing, configuration and setup for ground operational checks.
- Must be able to troubleshoot and understand the instrument operations in order to perform flight checks.
- Must have experience on civilian helicopters.
- Thorough knowledge of avionics operation and test equipment required for functional checks.
- Must have experience on commercial helicopters
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights.