Engineer 1, Quality
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Engineer 1 (Quality) for an opportunity in Erlanger, KY.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Engineer I, Quality provides technical expertise to ensure that the products are free of flaws and function as designed. Participates in assuring a high reliability and proper performance per product requirements.
• Provides technical expertise in the development of testing and inspection activities associated with product development and all stages of manufacturing
• Performs internal audits of processes using inspection results and statistical techniques to provide timely, accurate process and product analysis
• Participates in root cause analysis initiatives for process related concerns
• Analyzes audit results and determines proper corrective and preventative action
• Defines and conducts both systematic/methodical and random/arbitrary tests to ensure proper performance of Meggitt products
• Determines document control requirements per regulatory guidelines; reviews inspection forms and records for accuracy and compliance
• Other responsibilities as assigned
• Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance
• Regular, consistent and punctual attendance is required. May need to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and additional hours as necessary
Years Experience: 0 - 2 years of relevant experience
Qualifications and requirements:
• Knowledge of Quality Engineering processes and regulatory requirements
• Excellent ability to apply a systematic, disciplined and analytical approach to problem solving
• Good knowledge and ability to apply core concepts of engineering
• Ability to use existing procedures to solve problems
• Effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills to drive tasks to completion
(This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights. ?