LAUNCH is seeking Aerospace painters for an opportunity in Orange City, Iowa.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Machining carbon fiber parts on CNC machines or water jet cutter. Essential functions, including how an individual is to perform them and the frequency with which the tasks are performed; the tasks must be part of the job function and truly necessary or required to perform the job.
- Machining carbon fiber parts on CNC machines or water jet cutters.
- Setting up machines for a variety of different parts.
- Blueprint reading
- Follow basic quality assurance checks
- Routine maintenance of machines
- Completing secondary operations
Qualifications and requirements:
- 3+ years of CNC machining experience.
- Must have strong attention to detail and the ability to follow precise work instructions.
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Physical ability to team lift and maneuver up to 40 lbs.
- Ability to operate a Forklift or be trained on one
- Basic computer & software skills preferred
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights.