Customer Service Representative
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Customer Service Representative in Indianapolis, IN.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Customer Service Representative performs day to day customer service in support of on-going programs while improving overall customer relationships for assigned accounts.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 2 years experience in customer service role
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Microsoft Office experience, Intermediate skill level in Excel, basic knowledge in use of Outlook and Word
Data Entry skills
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights. ?