Document Control Specialist
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Document Control Specialist in Indianapolis, IN.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Document Control Specialist compiles and maintains control records and related files to release blueprints, drawings, and engineering documents to manufacturing and other operating departments
Qualifications and requirements:
- Previous experience with alpha-numeric filing systems
- One (1) year in engineering department document control.
- High mechanical aptitude
Ability to read schematics and blueprints
- Knowledge of CAD equipment and MIL-STD Drawings
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights. ?