LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Drafters for an opportunity in Valencia, CA.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Drafters prepare clear, complete and accurate working plans and detail drawings from rough or detailed sketches or notes.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Associates Degree or Equivalent.
- Previous experience with CAD Drafting and One (1) year in Engineering Department.
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- High mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to read schematics and blueprints.
- Knowledge of CAD equipment and MIL-STD drawings
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights. ?