CNC Machine Operator
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a CNC Machine Operator for an opportunity in Waco, Texas
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The CNC Machine Operator will:
• Build complex parts to comply with drawing specification.
• Perform various and routine fabrication on CNC mill, CNC punch, CNC brake press, manual mills, lathes and hand fabrication of sheet metal parts.
• Must be able to interpret drawing and build parts to tight tolerances.
• Must be able to edit and troubleshoot CNC machine code, to produce complex parts to engineering drawings, specifications, and tolerance and program software.
• Must have basic shop math skills.
• Set the high ethical standards for self and others.
• Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and requirements:
• H/S diploma or GED + a minimum of 4 years’ experience in CNC machine shop.
• Associate's Degree and 2+ years of CNC machine shop experience.
• Requires the ability to read, interpret, and work from engineering drawings, blueprints, TPS specs, and engineering specifications
• Must wear approved PPE
• Must be able to work any shift, weekends and overtime, as required.
• Must be able to obtain a security clearance.
• Must be able to pass physical
• Must be willing to work any shift.
• Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
• Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights. ?