LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Assembly Manager for an opportunity in Everett WA/ Charleston SC. Training in Wichita.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Candidate will supervise 787 rework, Mechanics, and Inspectors.
- MUST be willing to have the flexibility to be in either South Carolina or Washington (and likely switch between both locations).
- Ensures the manufacture of completed units by overseeing activities such as assembly of components into subassemblies; mating or joining of structural assemblies (metallic and nonmetallic); installation of systems (mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic) that are fastened with screws, bolts, rivets, solder, crimping or swaging, connectors, or adhesives; and testing with mechanical, electrical, and electronic test equipment.
• Interfaces with engineering, management, suppliers, and customers to meet product requirements and customer acceptance.
Qualifications and requirements:
• 1-3 Years Operations management experience
• Experience in implementing quality and production improvements
• Knowledge of Lean manufacturing
• Bachelor's degree or higher preferred
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights.