IPC Certified Electrical Inspector
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking IPC Certified Electrical Inspector for an opportunity in Hollister, California.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs dimensional and visual inspections using basic equipment and established procedures with minimum supervision of a higher inspector or supervisor (Use of RIOS and Visual Inspection Plans).
- Interpret basic drawings and instructions.
- Uses a variety of precision measuring instruments including an optical comparator
- Must be dedicated to the quality function and possess a drive to enhance the quality of both the product and processes.
- Be able to adapt to the use of new equipment and learn new product.
- Perform other related duties and be flexible in the factory plant as assigned or business need.
- Generate and perform Verification activities on Non-Conforming Material Reports.
- Perform First Article Inspections as Required.
- Perform Surveillance Audits as required.
- Exposure to machine, electronic and componentry is desired.
- Support Overtime as required or scheduled by Building FFM’s or Supervisor. 13. Must have computer skills including the use of
- MS Suite and an ability to be comfortable using ERP/MRP applications.
- Must be comfortable sitting for periods of time.
- Must have high integrity, discipline and be a team player.
- Vision, and technical tests to be administered as part of the interview process
- If required, attend offsite training classes to maintain certification requirements.
- IPC 600, 610 and JStandard certification required.
Qualifications and requirements:
- IPC Certified Electrical Assemblers must have sufficient computer skills and be able to read and understand blue prints and customer specifications.
- They also must be able to communicate well with others.
- Inspectors should have experience with calipers, micrometers, etc.
- Ability to adhere to company and customer specifications, work instructions, engineering prints, and work orders.
- Documents the materials used in the process to maintain traceability
- Safely handles various regulated materials used in the process.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Knowledge of “shop math” including use of measurement tools
- Ability to meet deadlines and use of hand tools preferred.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to understand and communicate in English at a level necessary for successful job performance.
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs. required.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program.
Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights.