Manufacturing Engineer III
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer for an opportunity in Louisville, CO.
- Bachelor's of Science degree in related discipline and typically 6 or more years of relevant experience
- Experience with Computer Aided Engineering tools
- Practical knowledge of engineering principles and practices
- Capability working in multi-disciplinary teams
- Familiarity in applying and interpreting Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) per ASME Y14.5
- Background in the Aerospace and Defense Industry
- Knowledge of industry standard design principles, to include, but not limited to parametric design, model-based definition, material hardware selection, manufacturing and production processes
- Experience with work instruction/traveler development
- Participation in dispositions of Non-Conformance generation through a Material Review Board (MRB)
- Experience with new product introduction and transition to production
- Exposure to Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Manufacturing Execution System (MES), and Manufacturing Resource Planning (MRP) systems
- The ability to obtain and maintain a Security Clearance may be required.
To conform to U.S. Government export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights.