LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Assemblers for an opportunity in Marion, MA.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Assemblers perform a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly operations on electronic and/or mechanical assemblies and subassemblies
Qualifications and requirements:
- 2 years of experience required.
- IPC 610 certification
- J-standard Soldering Certification
- Prefer IPC / WHMA-A-620 training / certification
- Ability to solder in lead and lead free environment
- Ability to solder fine pitch components.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights. ?