LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an experienced Systems Engineer for an opportunity in Littleton, CO.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
This architect will work with the Business Area/Program/Project to:
- Meet and understand the business and engineering customers/stakeholders and their disciplines
- Understand their current-state architectures (processes/systems/data/roles)
- Understand their needs/requests/requirements/desirements
- Work with customers/stakeholders and IT to collaboratively:
* Define the solution space and lead trade analyses within and across the relevant domains – technical (IT and non-IT) and non-technical
* Develop future-state conceptual architectures that are implementable, secure, scalable and supportable
* Decompose those conceptual architectures into functions that can be allocated to processes/systems/data/roles
* Support trade analyses within and across the relevant domains
- Do the above for Programs that work at both unclassified and classified levels, need a CONOPS that supports all levels simultaneously, and require architectures to implement that
Qualifications and requirements:
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 14 years or more of professional experience; or 12 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree.
- 5+ years working as an IT Architect
- Experience presenting at reviews with Customers and/or Senior Leadership
- Experience architecting systems in an Agile environment
- 3+ years using System Modeling Tools (No Magic/Cameo preferred) to perform MBSE or System Architecture work
- Broad experience across IT technical disciplines: applications, infrastructure (compute, network, storage) and cybersecurity
- Strong understanding and experience modeling systems in SysML, using No Magic Cameo or similar tool
- Understanding of security principles in general and how to map/trace them to IT systems, components and functions
- Broad, basic understanding of business and engineering activities/disciplines in DoD/Aerospace, including some experience working classified projects
- Demonstrated capability to communicate clearly – verbally, textually and graphically – to technical and non-technical stakeholders at the Director level and below
- Possess excellent English communication skills, both written, verbal, and presentation, to effectively communicate business cases to all levels of peers, suppliers, as well as program and executive management
- You will need to be a US Citizen, and be able to obtain and maintain a US DoD SECRET clearance, to support this government contract, as well as successfully pass a drug and background check, in order to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights.