We are currently looking for a 1st shift Project Manager to join our team in Wood Dale. Our company is a large ink machine/cartridge manufacturer and distributor for custom label printing machines. Pay is $35-$40p/hour and this will be a 6-12 month project.
Shift: 8AM to 5PM, Monday to Friday. Working out of the office.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- 3 to 5 years of solid Project Management experience work with parts and tooling and managing transitions from one supplier to another.
- Experience with Oracle would be nice but must know how to use Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft programs.
- Understanding the "Phase In and/or Phase Out" concept.
- Lead medium scale capital expenditures projects. Including scoping vendor, pricing, and implementation.
- Design and implement fixtures to improve manufacturing process and ergonomics.
- Ability to update manufacturing SOP’s.
- Experience implementing lean concepts
- Must be independent but also be able to lead a project by example. Communication is key within this role.