LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Project Engineer in Plymouth, MI.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Project Engineer will work within our Error Proofing Division to implement highly complex Part Logistics, Error Proofing and Traceability Systems. Project will focus on frequent implementation of Barcode Scanners, Handheld Computers, Computer Terminals, HMI, Vision Systems, RFID technologies and related.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Associate Degree minimum, Bachelor's Degree preferred (BSEE or BSCE)
- Must be competent in PLC technology, preferably Allen Bradley and Siemens
- Must have a demonstrated track record of development, implementation or maintenance of PLC based systems or projects
- Ability to effectively/independently understand how systems work and solve problems a must
- Working ability in networks, such as Ethernet, Remote I/O, and/or Control/DeviceNet and a passion for applying technology are required
- Position will require ability to understand and debug legacy code, as well as develop new code
- Other computer programming skills, such as SQL, ASP or PHP are a strong plus
- Knowledge of and experience with other technologies a plus
- Willingness to travel approximately 35-40%
- All candidate must undergo a drug screen and background check
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights. ?